Our gourmet cheese recipes
Conchiglionis walnuts, blue cheese sauce “La Comtoise” & leek fondue
Preparation time :
Cooking time :
Prepare your ingredients
- 250g of conchiglionis
- 6 leeks
- 20g butter
- 4 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30g walnut kernels
- 125g "La Comtoise" Blue Cheese Sauce
- 80g of grated “La Comtoise” cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Cutting board
- A frying pan
- A salad bowl
The steps to follow
- Cook the conchiglionis in boiling salted water for 2 minutes less than the time indicated on the packet.
- Add a dash of olive oil and set aside.
- Chop the leeks and shallots and mince the garlic.
- Melt 20g of butter in a frying pan, add the shallots and garlic and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the leeks and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add the Blue Cheese Sauce “la Comtoise” and let it reduce slowly.
- Add the walnuts and mix well.
- Top the conchiglionis with the leek fondue.
- Pour the sauce into a cast iron dish.
- Add the conchiglionis, sprinkle with grated cheese on each.
- Finish with a twist of pepper.
- Place in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes at 170°c until the cheese has melted.
Enjoy the meal.
Preparation of the recipe by our chefs