Our gourmet cheese recipes
Giant Rösti, Coppa and Raclette Sauce “La Comtoise” Sauce
from our chefs
Preparation time :
Cooking time :
Prepare your ingredients
- 4 bintje potatoes
- 3cl sunflower oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tespoon of wheat flour
- 1 white onion
- 30g of rocket salad
- Salt & Pepper
- 4 slices of coppa
- 200g of "La Comtoise" raclette sauce
- A rapper
- A peeler
- A large frying pan
- A salad bowl
The steps to follow
- Finely chop the onion.
- Peel and grate the potatoes.
- Place them in a bowl and add the beaten egg, chopped onion, flour, salt and pepper.
- Add 100g of “Comtoise” raclette sauce.
- Mix well until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat a frying pan with 3 cl of neutral oil.
- Pour in a few spoonfuls of rösti sauce and cook on each side, covered, for about 15 minutes.
- At the same time, heat up the “La Comtoise” sauce in a bain-marie.
- Once the rösti is cooked, add the remaining “La Comtoise” raclette sauce, the coppa in chiffonade and the rocket salad.
Enjoy the meal.
Preparation of the recipe by our chefs
Our chefs show you their recipe