Our gourmet cheese recipes
Bulgur and spinach croquettes with a dip of Emmental sauce “La Comtoise”
Preparation time :
Cooking time :
Prepare your ingredients
- 300g bulgur
- 300g baby spinach
- 80g flour
- 2 eggs
- 3 shallots
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4cl cooking oil
- 2cl olive oil
- 120g Emmental sauce "la Comtoise”
- Salt and Pepper
- A peeler
- A chopping board
- A saucepan
- A frying pan
- A salad bowl
The steps to follow
- Chop the shallots finely. Chop the garlic clove.
- In a pan, add 2cl of olive oil, add the shallots and garlic.
- Leave to cook for about ten minutes.
- In the meantime, cook the bulgur according to the time indicated on the pack in a volume of salted water.
- Then add the spinach in the pan and continue cooking, covered, for another ten minutes.
- After cooking, mix the spinach, bulgur, beaten eggs and flour in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 30g of “La Comtoise” Emmental sauce and mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Form croquettes with two teaspoons.
- Heat 4 cl of cooking oil in a frying pan and brown each side of the croquettes nicely.
- Place the croquettes on a paper towel to remove the excess of cooking oil.
- Serve the bulgur and spinach croquettes with the warmed Emmental sauce.
Enjoy the meal.
Preparation of the recipe by our chefs
Our chefs show you their recipe