Our gourmet cheese recipes
Péla “La Comtoise” Reblochon Sauce
Preparation time :
Cooking time :
Prepare your ingredients
- 700g of potatoes
- 3 shallots
- 100g smoked bacon
- 250g of "La Comtoise" Reblochon sauce
- 30g of butter
- 30cl of cream
- 5cl dry white wine
- 3cl cooking oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- A peeler
- A pan
- A saucepan
- A chopping board
The steps to follow
- Peel the potatoes, rinse them under water, dry them and cut them into cubes.
- Peel the shallots and garlic and chop finely.
- In a frying pan, fry the potatoes with 3cl of oil until nicely colored (about 30 minutes on medium heat) then season with salt & pepper.
- Meanwhile, melt 30g of butter in a saucepan, add the garlic and shallots and fry for 10 minutes on a low heat.
- In the meantime, cut some slices of bacon into sticks.
- Add the lardons to the shallots and garlic, cook for a few more minutes and then deglaze with the white wine.
- Let evaporate for a few minutes.
- Add the Reblochon sauce “La Comtoise”.
- Allow to reduce for a few minutes until you have a creamy consistency.
- Pour the fried potatoes into the serving dish and add the sauce on top.
Enjoy the meal.
Preparation of the recipe by our chefs